Monday, October 15, 2018

Small Introduction


Hi!!



I create this blog to post my translation of some web novel (mainly Chinese) that was never updated. And as you can see from the name of my blog, I mainly machine translate the novel as I'm not fluent and I'm literally illiterate with Chinese language!!! (Well, I did learn basic mandarin) So, bear with my translation, please~~



Anyway, I tried my best to translate the novel to English but there might be some inaccuracy within my translation, so I really appreciate your aid through comments to correct my translation. And another thing, I may not frequently posted my translation every day or every week. I just realize that translating is a strenuous job! Especially for me who doesn't understand a thing in Chinese language. I did really have big courage to do this, lol.



Thanks for coming to this blog and happy reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Projects